EXPLORE EPHESUS WITH OUR EXPERIENCE
We are a team of licensed
Professional Tour Guides who organize and conduct Private
Tours to Ephesus, Kusadasi and surroundings, for groups or individual
travelers, in English or other languages by comfortable tour
vehicles suited to the size of your party.
It is a great pleasure that we welcome you to our new section of exclusive private tours and excursions. These have been designed for both individuals and groups who are looking for fully escorted packages for Ephesus.
The guides that are hold in our tours very experienced, have many years of expertises in specific sites and museums and are all qualified guides, graduated from The National School of Guiding and hold the official licence issued by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism needed to work throughout Turkey.
Our tours are especially ideal for cruise ship passengers who come to Kusadasi(Ephesus ) or Izmir Ports. Furthermore, our specialized tours are priced lower than the cruise excursions and offers you the 100% satisfaction with a higher quality than the group tours.
You’ve come to the right website if you’re looking for a personalized Ephesus tour just for you and your travelling companions.
Just contact us before
your visit of Turkey and discover the highlights with us.
Its a privilege that visiting Ephesus with a private guide.
Ephesus (Called as EFES in Turkish ) ancient city is located in Aegean Region, west of the Turkey in modern day, one of the best well-kept ancient city famous with Artemis Temple ( one of the seven wonders of ancient world ), amphitheatre, Celcius Library, terrace houses, temples, fountains etc. Today, the ruins of Ephesus are a major tourist attraction, especially for travelers on Mediterranean cruises.
It can be said that Ephesus is one of the most beautiful ancient cities in the world. In ancient times its favorable location at the mouth of the Cayster River made it the foremost commercial city of a coastal region that also included the cities of Miletus, Smyrna and Pergamum, but the silting up of its harbour gradually resulted in the loss of this preeminence. The city has been excavating more than one hundred years ( started in 1885 ); most of the remains are from late Roman period. Here was the fourth biggest city in Roman period after Alexandria in Egypt, Rome in Italy and Antioch in Turkey, and the capital city of Asia Minor during Roman period.
Ephesus was an important
city for early Christians as well. Saint Paul visited the city and
wrote his letter to the Ephesians, Saint John lived and died in
Ephesus, Virgin Mary spent here final years here and the cith
where the third Ecumenical
Council was held as well. Today, the House of Virgin Mary and
the Cathedral of St. John are amongst the places to visit nearby
the ancient site.
Why Private Tours with Us?
- Our specialized tours are priced lower than the cruise excursions and offer you the 100% satisfaction with a higher quality than the group tours,
- You can decide when you want to start and conclude your tour,
- You can ask everything direct to your own guide and get the answers instantly,
- Our professional tour guide and A/C vehicle will be with you from arrival till departure,
- You will have flexibilty to spend how much time you want in each site and make small changes on the itinerary,
- You do not have to wait all the group with about 30-40 people who have different interests, try to take a picture of everything and usually stay behind the group,
- You will have a chance to make stops to have pictues during the tour,
- You will have several alternatives to taste famous Turkish Delicious
foods, if you want to have lunch during your trip
WHERE WE VISIT IN OUR PRIVATE TOURS?
House of Virgin Mary
Ephesus Archaelogy Museum